Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Polling] How do you think about this site?

Go down 
+4
TwistedFirestarter
DotaMorph
BlastRanger
CaesaR
8 posters

How do you think about this site?
Excelent
[Polling] How do you think about this site? Vote_lcap50%[Polling] How do you think about this site? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Very Good
[Polling] How do you think about this site? Vote_lcap0%[Polling] How do you think about this site? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Good
[Polling] How do you think about this site? Vote_lcap25%[Polling] How do you think about this site? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Intermediate
[Polling] How do you think about this site? Vote_lcap25%[Polling] How do you think about this site? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Not Good
[Polling] How do you think about this site? Vote_lcap0%[Polling] How do you think about this site? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

Number of posts : 402
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
[Polling] How do you think about this site? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Polling] How do you think about this site? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
[Polling] How do you think about this site? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Polling] How do you think about this site? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

[Polling] How do you think about this site? Empty
PostSubject: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:37 am

How do you think about this site?
And also share why you said so...Smile
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com
BlastRanger
BlastRanger

Number of posts : 215
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
[Polling] How do you think about this site? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100[Polling] How do you think about this site? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
[Polling] How do you think about this site? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[Polling] How do you think about this site? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:03 am

I think its good, because this forum can surely help the other to find what they want Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.draculamania.zoomshare.com
DotaMorph
New Comer

Number of posts : 22
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:57 pm

I think it is good because you can spend time on the forum in your everyday life. It makes time pass by Smile
I have a few suggestions : Howbout a Support Member Appeal page. Also, I would like it if I could an advertisement center.
Back to top Go down
DotaMorph
New Comer

Number of posts : 22
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:25 am

We need more people to know about this forum. Could you advertise anywhere in DS?
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
[Polling] How do you think about this site? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100[Polling] How do you think about this site? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:49 am

This site is very good Dragon, be proud. If you want, i'll help by putting the EF logo in my sig at DS...

Back to top Go down
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
[Polling] How do you think about this site? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100[Polling] How do you think about this site? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:16 am

If you think so, why not. Smile
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
[Polling] How do you think about this site? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100[Polling] How do you think about this site? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:50 am

Oops, forgot to ask you Dragon, is it ok if i edit the logo for my DS sig? (I've already edited it and put it on my sig soooo... yeah may as well ask for your permissions anyway ^^ )

Back to top Go down
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:44 am

Actually any pictures bout the EF are strictly not allowed to be editted.
But in certain special cases it might be possible.
Show it here first to get the permission.
And btw, there's no dragon nor FF here @_@
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:50 pm

[Polling] How do you think about this site? Sig2copyat1cy4
There it is...
I'm basically just sticking it in my sig as an image-link for convenience.

Back to top Go down
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:55 pm

Oh well, I see.
It's OK.
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 3:14 pm

Ok sweet, thanks CaesaR

Back to top Go down
Threads-
New Comer

Number of posts : 13
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:06 pm

well i am not going to vote yet but i will point out that this site really needs some sort of purpose.
it is trying to cater to everyone but in the end a site like that caters to nobody.

anyway i will keep semi active i guess.
Back to top Go down
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:20 pm

Hi Threads-,
Welcome here.
Well, the purpose is obvious that this forum will provide you a space for any discussion in the given place.
The discusions themselves will give the user many benefits based on their own necessity, it could be information, data, etc.
Back to top Go down
Threads-
New Comer

Number of posts : 13
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:33 am

yay its a talk about stuff forum

sure makes a difference to DS ^_^
Back to top Go down
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

Number of posts : 119
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:40 pm

I think if this forum means (and I think it does) to gather people around basically a lots of different subjects (life, culture, video games, hardware, ...), then it succeeds pretty much, because we have a lots of categories to browse.

The point is that there is really tons of it, which makes this forum a little bit "messy". This also gives people the opportunity to discuss about a lots of things. But, one more time, if the aim was that, then the forum succeeds.

Graphically, I find it sobre and that's good. You may try to use opposite colours (dark blue for fonts, white for background), or use styles to personnalize the forum. I think in general this is enough for now. But with people coming, a refresh will be something necessary ! For example, I think your logotype is good-looking, except the "forum" word, which makes the whole thing too complicated. Using two different fonts one a same logotype is a little bit too much. Plus visual effects on the textures, the fonts, that really makes the logotype jammed. I suggest sometime you change the "forum" word !

To put it in a nutshell, good-looking forum because sobre, many categories to discuss and a very confused logotype because of the use of two different fonts (and the red colour of the word) !
Back to top Go down
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:59 pm

Well, a different kind of shape, color, or type in part of design is also usually called as accent that is used to give pressure of certain aspects.
Art is not only talking about neat but more to beauty that could be gotten from color, gradation, repetation, accent, lighting effect, shadow, shape, etc.
Anyway thank you for your suggestion.
We'll take note there.Smile
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

Number of posts : 1910
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:07 am

All in all i think its a great site

i'd also love to help in advertising this site through DS, but couldnt seem to Log in into DS.com

grrr!
Back to top Go down
Lite_Sakurai
New Comer
Lite_Sakurai

Number of posts : 35
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:04 pm

For a newborn forum, this is good enuff for me...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Polling] How do you think about this site?   [Polling] How do you think about this site? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Polling] How do you think about this site?
Page 1 of 1