Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Le Amp has entered the building!!

Go down 
+4
genso19
TwistedFirestarter
angelic tutpikz
Amplirage
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Amplirage
EAD Support Teams
Amplirage

Number of posts : 207
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Le Amp has entered the building!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Le Amp has entered the building!! Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Le Amp has entered the building!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Le Amp has entered the building!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Le Amp has entered the building!! Empty
PostSubject: Le Amp has entered the building!!   Le Amp has entered the building!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:34 pm

Well well well...hello everybody. Greetings. I come in peace Very Happy

Nice forum you got here FF..

A little about myself for those who don't know:

- I love to write stories
- I love to write hero guides
- I love graphics designing, editing and painting on photoshop.
- I have 2 years experience with using photoshop.
- I DO know how to make those cool DS shields that FF can make too ^^
- I love drawing spacescapes..
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

Number of posts : 521
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Le Amp has entered the building!!   Le Amp has entered the building!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:35 pm

welcome amplirage...haha..stay active
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Le Amp has entered the building!! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Le Amp has entered the building!! Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Le Amp has entered the building!!   Le Amp has entered the building!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:45 pm

Hey Amp,

Welcome!

Did my sig lure u in as well? Or did some other force that we shall never understand drag u in? ><

Back to top Go down
Amplirage
EAD Support Teams
Amplirage

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Le Amp has entered the building!!   Le Amp has entered the building!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:55 pm

hehe..actually I knew this forum since the day FF started advertising. I was just TOO lazy to register xD
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

Number of posts : 521
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Le Amp has entered the building!!   Le Amp has entered the building!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:00 pm

invite others to join
Back to top Go down
genso19
Pawn
genso19

Number of posts : 67
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Le Amp has entered the building!!   Le Amp has entered the building!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:11 pm

yet another DS member

hehe, welcome
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

Number of posts : 463
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Le Amp has entered the building!!   Le Amp has entered the building!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:30 pm

Hey Amp!
Take a more active role in this Forum now ^^
Nice to see another DS member I liked here.
cya around LOL
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Le Amp has entered the building!! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Le Amp has entered the building!! Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Le Amp has entered the building!!   Le Amp has entered the building!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:38 pm

Le Amp eh? You French by any chance? ><

@m_c: O.o Do you like me too? xD

Back to top Go down
Amplirage
EAD Support Teams
Amplirage

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Le Amp has entered the building!!   Le Amp has entered the building!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:49 pm

Lol Malaysian...was just foolin around. Thanks for the warm welcome guys..
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Le Amp has entered the building!!   Le Amp has entered the building!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:48 pm

@ Twisted
bro, I count you as my brother XD
you agreed with a lot of my posts and I enjoyed that
Aussie ftw!
cya later mate
ps: wee I hope more people come here!
Back to top Go down
coco616
Bishop
coco616

Number of posts : 189
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Le Amp has entered the building!!   Le Amp has entered the building!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:05 pm

Wats up man! i seein more people join this evryday
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Le Amp has entered the building!!   Le Amp has entered the building!! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:33 pm

Hope Ghost joins this site. Would like to talk to him again, tis good person to talk to XD
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

Number of posts : 1910
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Le Amp has entered the building!!   Le Amp has entered the building!! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:40 am

Heheh . . DS member again! Wicked!

gwah! unlike EF, DS is giving me a hard time just to log in there . . *sigh*

so i'm more active here than in DS . . tsk tsk. . .

welcome bro! have fun!
Back to top Go down
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

Number of posts : 402
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Le Amp has entered the building!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Le Amp has entered the building!! Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Le Amp has entered the building!!   Le Amp has entered the building!! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:52 am

Hi, Amplirage, welcome here! Enjoy the forum and stay active.
Dont forget to read the rules. Everything goes well along with the rules. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com
Amplirage
EAD Support Teams
Amplirage

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Le Amp has entered the building!!   Le Amp has entered the building!! Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:11 pm

No problem..I never had any problem with rules =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Amp has entered the building!!   Le Amp has entered the building!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Amp has entered the building!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Welcome Lounge-
Jump to: