Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Graphic Design, upgrade?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DotaMorph
New Comer

Number of posts : 22
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Graphic Design, upgrade? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Graphic Design, upgrade? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Graphic Design, upgrade? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Graphic Design, upgrade? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-20

Graphic Design, upgrade? Empty
PostSubject: Graphic Design, upgrade?   Graphic Design, upgrade? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:27 pm

Hello. I plan on being a graphic designer, as I have talent at it. I was watching on Youtube on "Speed paint videos", showing really awesome and complicated tools being used to create special effects and such. I was wondering if I could change my designing utencil (Microsoft Paint) to a better one like an Adobe program. If you wish to see some of my painting content, I can show you me speed painting this Kyogre! Kyogres are from Pokemon if you were wondering hehe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5WuKLjvZMA
If you have a link of a free program for graphic design (please: I do not wan't something to produce 3D things, etc.), please comment/post under here. It would make my future alot easier. Thanks.

Last edited by DotaMorph on Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : My Kyogre embedding isn't working, so I'm just posting a link to Youtube.)
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Graphic Design, upgrade? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Graphic Design, upgrade? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Design, upgrade?   Graphic Design, upgrade? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:39 pm

Hmmm I think i can help... (Or at least try)
Try downloading and/or using one of these: (links)
BitTorrent
UTorrent (I personally use this torrent client)
Limewire
Phazeddl.com

[Edit]: They are all freeware download clients. Phazeddl is just a website instead of a client

Back to top Go down
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

Number of posts : 119
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Design, upgrade?   Graphic Design, upgrade? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:20 am

Dotamorph,

I would say you have several solutions at hand :
- you may want to use the very well-known software The Gimp, here under GNU license (so fully free). This is the free software in opposition to the most well-known commercial software
- Adobe Photoshop. I personally use it, as I used it when I studied graphics. This is commercial, but the best tool ever. A reference in the world of graphism, available on Mac and PCs.
- Paint.net is an extension of the basic Microsoft Paint (available here) and is quite good at basic tasks. You could find it interesting.
- And you have plenty of other possibilities, such as Paint Shop Pro for example !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Design, upgrade?   Graphic Design, upgrade? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphic Design, upgrade?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hobby and Life Style :: All About Designs-
Jump to: