Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can anyone tell me how to free up space?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DotaMorph
New Comer

Number of posts : 22
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Can anyone tell me how to free up space? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can anyone tell me how to free up space? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Can anyone tell me how to free up space? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Can anyone tell me how to free up space? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-20

Can anyone tell me how to free up space? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone tell me how to free up space?   Can anyone tell me how to free up space? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:48 am

Hey EF members,
I was wondering the easiest way to free up space on my computer, so I play could a game called "world of warcraft". It seems that I could only uninstall programs. But the uninstalled programs are then split up into little parts of the program, which give more MB/GB/KB etc... And I can't install it again because I deleted the installing program so I'm messed up. Does anyone have a suggestion? I have a Microsoft Vista, Intel Pentium D inside, Acer brand.
I really want to play on the server Khaz'Goroth (asian server) as a horde character: Demyox, the Undead Priest. Please help! Sad

Last edited by DotaMorph on Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar... lol.)
Back to top Go down
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

Number of posts : 402
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Can anyone tell me how to free up space? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Can anyone tell me how to free up space? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me how to free up space?   Can anyone tell me how to free up space? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 2:32 am

About the uninstallation,
-Do u delete them manually?
-Do u uninstall it with WC3 uninstaller? (recommended)
-Do u uninstall it with the 'add and remove program' ? (rcmd)
About the installation, try to install from the new one (from d new cd)
About the cleaning matter, try to use cleaner program, eg. System Cleaner,etc to delete and/or repair corrupted /unused files/ etc.
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com
DotaMorph
New Comer

Number of posts : 22
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me how to free up space?   Can anyone tell me how to free up space? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:10 pm

Problem solved, lock please?
Back to top Go down
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

Number of posts : 402
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Can anyone tell me how to free up space? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Can anyone tell me how to free up space? Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me how to free up space?   Can anyone tell me how to free up space? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:34 pm

done. locked.
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me how to free up space?   Can anyone tell me how to free up space? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone tell me how to free up space?
Page 1 of 1