Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emulators And ROMS/Isos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TehBesMember
Knight
TehBesMember

Number of posts : 259
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Emulators And ROMS/Isos Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Emulators And ROMS/Isos Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Emulators And ROMS/Isos Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Emulators And ROMS/Isos Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

Emulators And ROMS/Isos Empty
PostSubject: Emulators And ROMS/Isos   Emulators And ROMS/Isos Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:28 am

Does anyone use emulators here?

I play a GBA emulator and a n64 emulator. I can't stop playing Kirby and the Crystal shards or Castlevania.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tehbesforum.com
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Emulators And ROMS/Isos Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Emulators And ROMS/Isos Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Emulators And ROMS/Isos   Emulators And ROMS/Isos Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:36 am

Yeah i do.

I played Kirby and the Crystal Shards for a while...then DotA came along.

Currently im starting to peak interest in Blackthorne by Blizzard® ...again.

My whole collection consists of something like, The Lost Vikings (another one by Blizzard®), Blackthorne, Kirby and of course the main reason i DLed roms in the first place... Pokemon! Embarassed tongue

Back to top Go down
TehBesMember
Knight
TehBesMember

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Emulators And ROMS/Isos   Emulators And ROMS/Isos Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:42 am

Yay! Pokemon ftw. Well, at least the older ones.
Back to top Go down
pinky
Knight
pinky

Number of posts : 313
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Emulators And ROMS/Isos   Emulators And ROMS/Isos Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:41 pm

i almost play most of gameboy, snes, gameboy advance, playstation, and nintendo all at my computer. hardly ever played it on the real console xD

pokemon ftw!
Back to top Go down
TehBesMember
Knight
TehBesMember

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Emulators And ROMS/Isos   Emulators And ROMS/Isos Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:28 pm

Crystal is my favorite :]
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Emulators And ROMS/Isos Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Emulators And ROMS/Isos Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Emulators And ROMS/Isos   Emulators And ROMS/Isos Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:35 pm

Lol. I was playing Emerald then i grew out of it.

Anyone know where u can get a link cable system for the gba emulator?

Back to top Go down
pinky
Knight
pinky

Number of posts : 313
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Emulators And ROMS/Isos   Emulators And ROMS/Isos Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:05 pm

try vba link... i used to play on the previous versions and it works for me, but you need to do it all over again from the start as it doesn't support the usual file format for saving the game (or state)

but maybe they've redesigned it and you can play it normally now...
Back to top Go down
TehBesMember
Knight
TehBesMember

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Emulators And ROMS/Isos   Emulators And ROMS/Isos Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:44 am

I uses teh VBA!
Back to top Go down
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

Number of posts : 402
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Emulators And ROMS/Isos Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Emulators And ROMS/Isos Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Emulators And ROMS/Isos   Emulators And ROMS/Isos Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:09 am

Me 2 GBA emulator, used to play all pokemon, monster rancher, advance wars, castlevania, etc there.
Anyone has other emulator (free download) ?
Share in the software section.......................Smile
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com
TehBesMember
Knight
TehBesMember

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Emulators And ROMS/Isos   Emulators And ROMS/Isos Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:25 am

I catch your drfit...
Posted <@:]
Back to top Go down
dterminator
New Comer

Number of posts : 20
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Emulators And ROMS/Isos   Emulators And ROMS/Isos Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:01 am

psp anyone? get a gba and psx emulator and have fun with bomberman and pokemon anywhere you go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emulators And ROMS/Isos   Emulators And ROMS/Isos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emulators And ROMS/Isos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Technology :: Other Technology stuffs-
Jump to: