Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS3 - GT Prologue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

Number of posts : 119
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
PS3 - GT Prologue Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PS3 - GT Prologue Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PS3 - GT Prologue Empty
PostSubject: PS3 - GT Prologue   PS3 - GT Prologue Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:45 pm

I have read and watched a few tests, and I feel lonely when it comes to judge the last Polyphony Digital production, Gran Turismo Prologue, running on PS3.

I find it absolutely amazing, graphically speaking first, with these awesome cars which engines are roaring like hell !!! The gameplay is really excellent and, in spite of a certain lack of speed sensation, you have nonetheless a real driving impression (I mean you feel the direction of the car and the interactions with the physical world in the game).

For 2/3 of a normal PS3 game price, this is 70 cars to explore, a tons of races to perform with astonishing landscapes and roads. I have never been so crazy about a console game before since I have my PS3 (my last console was a N64 lol ...). I find the websites harsh about it. The dudes from Polyphony just perform so great !! Keep up guys ...

Any feeling about that ?

Last edited by Matoumass on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlastRanger
BlastRanger

Number of posts : 215
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
PS3 - GT Prologue Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100PS3 - GT Prologue Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PS3 - GT Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 - GT Prologue   PS3 - GT Prologue Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:22 pm

I never play PS 3 until now. Cuz my place doesn't sell any PS3!!!. I don't know what's the different between PS 2 and PS 3. Can you tell me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.draculamania.zoomshare.com
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
PS3 - GT Prologue Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100PS3 - GT Prologue Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PS3 - GT Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 - GT Prologue   PS3 - GT Prologue Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:01 am

Well... Apart from the name, Ps3 is practically the next step in gaming for the PS. It has superior graphics, game play and well basically its just evolution in gaming baby! *sucks at describing stuff* xD

Back to top Go down
BlastRanger
BlastRanger

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PS3 - GT Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 - GT Prologue   PS3 - GT Prologue Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:57 am

hmm, still not very know about the PS 3 lol!
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PS3 - GT Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 - GT Prologue   PS3 - GT Prologue Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 am

The Ps3 has better graphics then Ps2 and also supports online play.
Still not sure? Click here to learn more

Back to top Go down
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PS3 - GT Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 - GT Prologue   PS3 - GT Prologue Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:45 pm

Basically, PS3 is one of the "next gen" console. This obvioulsy increases graphic performances, but also comes with a BluRay Video capable reader.

The gamepads are now wireless (using Bluetooth), as is the official remote. Some buttons have been slightly modified for ergonomic reasons, and you obviously support HDMI 1.3 with last PS3 patches.

We may also notice that the PS3 is a very gopod upscaling machine, rendering your DVDs in 720p, 1080i or 1080p (even if in 1080p, it becomes less efficient, still this looks amazing). As you understood, PS3 is definitely a multimedia console, not only video games.

But video games are not forgotten, because you have the classic series ressurected : Metal Gear Solid, Grand Thief Auto, Gran Turismo, PES ... For instance, Gran tursimo was in the shelves as of last week for me (in France) and this is absolutely amazing. This is the very first video game when everyone agrees that this video game is photo realistic !

I find it really fitting my needs (multimedia for video, games, online surfing) and that's really worth it. To compare with PS2, let's say a HUGE difference of architecture (the PS3 has 8 CPUs and an optimized GPU called RSX) meaning that developpers have to relearn how to develop on such a plateform, and they are provided with many possibilities (for instance, developpers of GT prologue say they only use 25% of the PS3, while their game is so amazingly photo realistic !).

PS3 is really good for guys who wants multimedia, but not for just video games, cause Sbox 360 has more games and is quite good at graphics !
Back to top Go down
BlastRanger
BlastRanger

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PS3 - GT Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 - GT Prologue   PS3 - GT Prologue Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:28 pm

Hmm, maybe I can only understand well about the PS 3 after I see and try it my own Smile
Back to top Go down
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PS3 - GT Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 - GT Prologue   PS3 - GT Prologue Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:50 pm

Yes, it s gettin g cheaper, so maybe think about it :d
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PS3 - GT Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 - GT Prologue   PS3 - GT Prologue Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:04 am

Getting cheaper you say? They are still around $1000 here in Australia. Neutral

Back to top Go down
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PS3 - GT Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 - GT Prologue   PS3 - GT Prologue Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:09 am

I don't know how does that cost in euro compared to Australian dollars, but I have to say that here, the first price when the PS3 went out was 600 euros with 60 GB and a single pad, now it is 399 euros with 2 pads, 2 games and the console (obviously).

Even if the XBox 360 is now 199 euros with a pad and no hard disk, the PS3 goes and goes cheaper. Europe is commonly represented as the Sony's realm, so it could explain that it is cheaper in Europe than it is in Australia !
Back to top Go down
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PS3 - GT Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 - GT Prologue   PS3 - GT Prologue Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:32 pm

Just to say that my PSNetwork is back, and that's great news, because I can now compete online with other guys at GT Prologue.

I found the online mode quite good, first because of the GUI looking as in-game menus. So you're not invited to join some kind of tricky portal, no, you just ckick on "online" and you find there a list of events everyone can do, provided he owns one of the cars enabled in the race (you have to buy it previously).

Because the list of events is not dynamic, you may find other guys waiting for the same event to begin. Once you have chosen your race, you're invited to wait while your system try to locate other members trying to join such a same race. Once you joined the network of guys waiting for the race to begin (or once you have created and hosted the race and wait for others to come), you just have to wait there is enough members to launch the race. Obviously, once it is started, no one can join.

Depending on the others' latencies, you may have the impression some guy are disappearing then reappearing. That is quite boring, but it happens, noone can do otherwise. For the moment, after 5 races, I had only one where guys really had problems with their connection. in any ohters cases, that was fluent and really awesome. You take your best car and you go get the victory haha ! I won couple of times, with my Clio V6 (yeah, French manufacturers FTW Very Happy).

Anyway, wanted to keep you posted guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS3 - GT Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 - GT Prologue   PS3 - GT Prologue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 - GT Prologue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Games :: PS I/II/III/p-
Jump to: