Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Should Know About This

Go down 
+2
TwistedFirestarter
BlastRanger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlastRanger
BlastRanger

Number of posts : 215
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
You Should Know About This Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100You Should Know About This Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
You Should Know About This Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You Should Know About This Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

You Should Know About This Empty
PostSubject: You Should Know About This   You Should Know About This Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:22 pm

This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could read it everyday. You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.

1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.

So...........If you are a loving friend, send this to everyone. If you get it back, then they really do love you.

And always remember....when life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and salt, and call me over!

Good friends are like stars........You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

"Whenever God Closes One Door He Always Opens Another, Even Though Sometimes It's Hell in the Hallway"

I would rather have one rose and a kind word from a friend while I'm here than a whole truck load when I'm gone
Back to top Go down
http://www.draculamania.zoomshare.com
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
You Should Know About This Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100You Should Know About This Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
You Should Know About This Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You Should Know About This Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: You Should Know About This   You Should Know About This Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:04 pm

Mmmmm. I;ve exprienced so many of these things, i no longer take absolutely everything for granted. My life has changed because i made so many mistakes in school... I am now focused and set on a goal and it feels good! cheers

Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

Number of posts : 1910
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: You Should Know About This   You Should Know About This Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 7:16 pm

Gehehe

good for you TwistedFireStarter seemed to me you've learned your lesson

^^, thats how life works anyway, mistakes just helps you understand, learn and become better of yourself!

same with mine man, made some bad decisions in life but now im trying to make due
Back to top Go down
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

Number of posts : 119
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: You Should Know About This   You Should Know About This Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:41 pm

Without mistakes, you can't make better decisions for the future to come for you.

Without mistakes, you wouldn't even recognize and spot sames mistakes to come when you might see one.

Without mistakes, there is no feedback on experience.

Without mistakes, we would not have a persistent memory of things we have done.

Well, I like to make mistakes once, because I know I am not the guy who would make them twice. Some dudes do, and that's too bad for them. Learning from mistakes is essential.
Back to top Go down
TehBesMember
Knight
TehBesMember

Number of posts : 259
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: You Should Know About This   You Should Know About This Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:01 pm

I might actually tape this up on my bathroom mirror. Seems like a good confidence booster for those gray days. <@:]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tehbesforum.com
killer_bakekang
Main Moderator
killer_bakekang

Number of posts : 1093
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
You Should Know About This Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100You Should Know About This Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
You Should Know About This Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100You Should Know About This Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: You Should Know About This   You Should Know About This Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:05 pm

Will save it at me cellphone.
Back to top Go down
http://pinoyforum.forummotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Should Know About This   You Should Know About This Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Should Know About This
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaeneous :: Miscellaneous Chats-
Jump to: