Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Talk to a Girl

Go down 
+9
pinky
killer_bakekang
dota_amateur
Saiyuki_Hakusho
angelic tutpikz
coco616
Matoumass
metalic_ghost
bishounen2k8
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

Number of posts : 1910
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
How to Talk to a Girl Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to Talk to a Girl Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
How to Talk to a Girl Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to Talk to a Girl Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-02

How to Talk to a Girl Empty
PostSubject: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:58 pm

1. Be Yourself.
2. Bring something up but don't seem too obvious about liking them. When you talk just be yourself, then you can see if the girl likes you for who you really are.
3. Look in her eyes and be serious and not desperate. But if she looks away don't try it again. When she looks away, it's almost always her way of saying "oh great, I don't like you, but how can I be nice about it"
4. Comment on her sense of humor, good taste in music, or prowess on the dance floor. It's all right to compliment her clothes, hair, jewelry, etc., but you'll really win a girl's heart if she sees that you're into more than just her outside.
5. Don't tell girls — for that matter, anyone at all — they have a flaw unless you are obviously poking fun at them, even then only if you know they can take a joke, and know you well enough to know how to react to your teasing. Otherwise you risk putting them off.
6. Be funny. If you can make her laugh, you've as good as got her number then and there.
7. Don't try too hard. Girls will see you as needy and will not be attracted to you.
8. Be confident in yourself and don't be afraid of saying something stupid. If you're not afraid then you probably won't. If you have been friends with her for years, and are comfortable talking pretend you are just talking to her about another girl you like.
9. Make her laugh. Tell her you like her ear rings for example. Maybe if you are sitting next to her you could put an arm around the chair or something. If she clearly does not want you... give up. You will be made fun of by every single girl if she doesn't like you and dumps you in front of everyone. If you want to ask her out,do it in private, people spread rumors.
10. Stop her in the hallway just to give her a hug and tell her she smells nice. Smile and walk away.It will show her that you care enough to stop her and pay attention to details like smell (that makes girls feel uncomfortable when you do it randomly).

* Always be yourself.
* Never insult a girl unless you know she will take it as a joke.
* Do not touch or talk about her stomach, most girls no matter how thin think they are fat. This is definitely a no-go area as far as girls are concerned.
* Try to get on with her friends as without them on your side you've got no chance.
* No matter what don't leave telling her how you feel for too long. If you think she might like you then ask her out. After all, she can only say no.
* Don't approach her if you know she has a boyfriend, as it is a lost cause (for the time being) and you don't want to offend her boyfriend!

* If she doesn't seem happy with you, leave her be for two days without approaching her, that will give her time to cool down and think straight again. After a couple of days she will be ready to talk to you again.
* Never make a comment about her weight! Unless you are incredibly smooth and can turn this into something good.
* Don't talk about other girls in front of her, and never compare her to other girls.
* DONT talk about guy stuff. Most girls would rather you not talk about disturbing topics while they are present!!!!
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

Number of posts : 463
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:50 am

hahaha
nice set of ideas you got here..

I dont agree with you on this point ' Don't approach her if you know she has a boyfriend, as it is a lost cause (for the time being) and you don't want to offend her boyfriend!'

If she doesn't seem happy with her boyfriend (and she complains to you about him) it's a sign that she'd rather go out with someone else (most likely you because she's talking to you about him; or it might just be that you're her best friend, or you are gay and she can tell you these things lol) so you can try hitting on her to see her reaction.

I met my girlfriend at my uni and we hit off quite well the first time around and by the second day she kinda mentioned some things about her bf, and I knew that she was near dumping him. Then I found out that her bf read a msg from me on her phone and he came to confront me the day after lol. Guess he was pretty pissed off but infront of me and him she dumped him and went for me. Last week was our first year anniversary and I love that girl to bits.

lol wow I wrote a lot but that's my experience and yeh.

Sometimes you have to take risks in approaching chics and the more daring you are (however foolish other people think it would be or embarrassing) the more she will actually take notice of you.

Oh and one more thing..Don't whine about your problems even if you think she'll be sympathetic towards you, because the reality is, she won't.
and don't cling.
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:01 am

DS member right?

welcome here, .

Hehe. . ow! girlfriend stealer! Hahahahaha!

situational, if your that close with her though

I love you
Back to top Go down
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

Number of posts : 119
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Abouth the gf steal thing, I have to bring my wisdom and my experience. As a matter of fact, my two most important relationships with women (in duration and in importance) , one past and the present I live, have begun by cheating on her boyfriend.

There is no absolute thing to do and not to do when it comes with a gf with a boyfriend, just as marriage doesn't mean that a woman is happy. I think that, in respect of the girl and her acurrent boyfriend, you can't be too undertaking. You may first want to know if the girl is actually happy and if she is not, why is that. Is that because her boyfriend is defeinitely a jerk, or is it because she doesn't feel like going on, whatever he could do ?

It is clear that cheating on your boyfriend/girlfriend is not something you want to do if you do love him/her, but think about so many times when you are not really happy and you definitely want to break up, no matter was, you made up your mind a long time ago, and the fact you didn't break up could simply signify that you waited for someone to give you the strength and the wisdom to do it.

I wouldn't make a girl cheat on her boyfriend is she was really happy and she wanted to see her future through him. But remember, being in a relationship is not only the time since you first kissed or had sex, it is also when your spirits met and when you felt this was your time, your love was growing for someone who cared also about you. The classic timestamp "we kissed on Monday, last year so it's been a year but I have not been happy for 5 months now" is not something good. Feelings first and interests of all.

Now, to deal with a cheat is to deal with an untold truth and the question : bound not to be told or should I tell him/her ?

Just see the interests of everyone, just see what could make you happier and the other ? Could it give him/her a lesson ? ..

Well, that appears more serious and complicated as it seems Smile
Back to top Go down
coco616
Bishop
coco616

Number of posts : 189
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:13 am

Lol whats so hard about talking to a girl? I guess it may help some anti-socials??? Truth is though, most of the time it shouldn't be tough...
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

Number of posts : 463
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:26 pm

It's not really hard..I don't think anyone finds it hard, I just don't like them wingeing haha
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

Number of posts : 521
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:46 pm

i don't find it really hard..i mean i have so many "girl"-friends in our school..although you need to have some sensitivity and humor when talking to a girl
Back to top Go down
Saiyuki_Hakusho
Bishop
Saiyuki_Hakusho

Number of posts : 193
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:25 am

Thxz for the advice bish!!! go me!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dotastrategy.com
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:52 am

Hehe . .

don't go following every number . .

just be yourself . .
Back to top Go down
dota_amateur
Knight
dota_amateur

Number of posts : 316
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:44 am

@bish
do you really need to share these advice
i think people already know how to talk to a girl
just know wat your saying basically
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u
Saiyuki_Hakusho
Bishop
Saiyuki_Hakusho

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:09 pm

ok... just be myself... *pant*
Back to top Go down
dota_amateur
Knight
dota_amateur

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:53 am

@saiyuki
you know most of the girls i know dont like emo people
better take it out before all girls hate you
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:08 am

Haha. .

LOL .

hey there are some pretty emo girls at our Uni . .

not all girls hate emo . . IMO . .

and that's the point . .

"know what you have to say"
Back to top Go down
killer_bakekang
Main Moderator
killer_bakekang

Number of posts : 1093
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
How to Talk to a Girl Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100How to Talk to a Girl Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
How to Talk to a Girl Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100How to Talk to a Girl Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:42 am

Just be yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://pinoyforum.forummotion.com/index.htm
Saiyuki_Hakusho
Bishop
Saiyuki_Hakusho

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:05 pm

@dota_amatauer just like bishounen2k8 said: just be yourself.. and they won't hate me.. ^_^v
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:04 am

No they won't . .

only the hot chcks would . .

hahaha! . .
Back to top Go down
Saiyuki_Hakusho
Bishop
Saiyuki_Hakusho

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:06 am

Why? LoL
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:20 am

If that hot chick is an emo then you have no problem . .
Back to top Go down
Saiyuki_Hakusho
Bishop
Saiyuki_Hakusho

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:06 pm

Right! hahahaha.. emo girls are cute..
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:01 am

LOL . .

i've seen hot emo girls in our Uni . .

ehehe . .
Back to top Go down
Saiyuki_Hakusho
Bishop
Saiyuki_Hakusho

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:57 pm

You like them? ^_^v
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:10 am

No . .

not really. .

haha!. .

i prefer them not emo . .

harhar!
Back to top Go down
dota_amateur
Knight
dota_amateur

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:20 am

@bish
you said be yourself
does that mean i should go around shouting i love pron in front of girls
hahaha
Back to top Go down
Saiyuki_Hakusho
Bishop
Saiyuki_Hakusho

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:22 pm

Really huh? i thought you like them lol.. a simple girl is cute also..
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:24 am

LOL . .

@d_a

why not? . .

if a girl laughs at you doing that and admires you for being honest then your a lucky pron guy!. .

hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Talk to a Girl   How to Talk to a Girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Talk to a Girl
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next