Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Perfect Boyfriend

Go down 
+6
Ganksta
Matoumass
Threads-
metalic_ghost
bishounen2k8
BlastRanger
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlastRanger
BlastRanger

Number of posts : 215
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
The Perfect Boyfriend Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The Perfect Boyfriend Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
The Perfect Boyfriend Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Perfect Boyfriend Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

The Perfect Boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:48 pm

The Perfect Boyfriend....(true). Every girl dreams that one day she will find a boy that does these things for her. Even the smallest action can have the BIGGEST impact in someones life.

- Give her one of your t-shirts to sleep in.
- Leave her cute text notes.
- Kiss her in front of your friends.
- Tell her she is gorgeous..
- Look into her eyes when you talk to her.
- Let her mess with your hair
- Touch her hair.
- Just walk around with her.
- "FORGiVE HER FOR HER MiSTAKES"
- Look at her like she`s the only one you see.
- Tickle her even when she says stop.
- Hold her hand when you`re around your friends.
- When she starts swearing at you, tell her you love her.
- Let her fall asleep in your arms..
- Get her mad, then kiss her.
- Tease her and let her tease you back.
- Sstay up all night with her when she`s sick.
- Watch her favorite movie with her.
- Kiss her forehead.
- Give her the world.
- Write her letters.
- Let her wear your clothes.
- When she`s sad, hang out with her.
- Let her know she`s important.
- Let her take all the photos she wants of you.
- Kiss her in the pouring rain.
- When you fall in love with her, tell her.
- And when you tell her, love her like you've never loved someone before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.draculamania.zoomshare.com
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

Number of posts : 1910
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
The Perfect Boyfriend Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Perfect Boyfriend Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:44 pm

Weh!

I think a boyfriend is perfect in the eyes of his girl when she loves him enough to disregard his flaws . .
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

Number of posts : 463
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:42 am

Hmm
that's a typical number of lists that will come naturally when you love a girl lol
Back to top Go down
Threads-
New Comer

Number of posts : 13
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:03 pm

*points at self*
you need to be like this.
although perhaps you might want some commitment.
so be me is added commitment.
Back to top Go down
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

Number of posts : 119
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:41 pm

- Give her one of your t-shirts to sleep in. (I prefer when she wears cute lingerie)
- Leave her cute text notes. (quite efficient, but relatively old game)
- Kiss her in front of your friends. (always behave normally, don't try to over react or make too much)
- Tell her she is gorgeous.. (don't lie, if you are with her, you normally finds her marvellous ...)
- Look into her eyes when you talk to her. (oh yeah, never look elsewhere, that's a huge lack of interest in her)
- Let her mess with your hair (girls like putting their hands in the hairs, looking for buttons to kill, and for hair to cut)
- Touch her hair. (be handy, always be tender touching her cheeks, her hair, ...)
- Just walk around with her. (never set up some kind of normality, you must always make new things happen)
- "FORGiVE HER FOR HER MiSTAKES" (WTF ? What kind of good boyfriend would be so dumb ? Just be righteous and calm, a few things can't be forgiven, most of things can)
- Look at her like she`s the only one you see. (always have passion in your look)
- Tickle her even when she says stop. (don't push too hard though :p)
- Hold her hand when you`re around your friends. (there is no rules about that, it can be judged by your friends in some situation, IE if you're with single friends)
- When she starts swearing at you, tell her you love her. (just don't fight back, one must counterbalance when the other over reacts or gets angry)
- Let her fall asleep in your arms.. (that's cute, but you also want to do that :p)
- Get her mad, then kiss her. (the old folders story ... don't get her mad when it is not justified ... proper things happen when they should)
- Tease her and let her tease you back.
- Sstay up all night with her when she`s sick. (that s old romantic guide :p do that if she s so sick you have to ... but don't get rid of you sleep so easily ...)
- Watch her favorite movie with her. (don't make too many concessions, you also have your life, but let her give yuo a chance to show her favourite things, even if you feel you won't like it)
- Kiss her forehead. (my gf loves that)
- Give her the world. (how could you lol ? Just don't count the time you're spending with, the restaurants you're paying, the gifts you're buying ... never counts, there's no bills in relationships, there is just gifts)
- Write her letters. (if you have time, and if that is a good occasion ... Romeo and Juliette exists no more :p)
- Let her wear your clothes. (well, if she want to, why not, that's just being good with people, do also that with your friends ... your gf is not your friend, she's more than that)
- When she`s sad, hang out with her. (always be there for her, you are the best support for her, along with her best friend)
- Let her know she`s important. (you need to be there for her)
- Let her take all the photos she wants of you. (well, don't be so easily dominated ... )
- Kiss her in the pouring rain. (lol.)
- When you fall in love with her, tell her. (there are moments to tell, and moment not to tell ...)
- And when you tell her, love her like you've never loved someone before. (that sounds hypocrite, just do it if you really think, there is no point in being hypocrite, you will regret it and you will make people suffer, you don't need that to find a decent gf)
Back to top Go down
BlastRanger
BlastRanger

Number of posts : 215
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
The Perfect Boyfriend Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The Perfect Boyfriend Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:51 pm

LOL, thanks for your response Matoumass albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.draculamania.zoomshare.com
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:45 pm

The old romance science ...

Not an exact one, but mostly built on experience and singularity Smile
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:26 pm

Experience?

Heheh, . .

nice set of list there Matoumass, Smile
Back to top Go down
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:07 pm

Yeah, experience of course !!!

You need a lots of experience no to do the mistakes you have done and more basically, in order to be more accurate in your choices. I have never behaved the same way with my first girlfriend and my current.

Experience is all you need, and a little bit of wisdom Smile
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:56 am

Ahehehe, . .

how about you?

"i have never behaved the same way with my first girlfriend and my current"

what do you mean from that?
Back to top Go down
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:28 pm

bishounen2k8 wrote:
Ahehehe, . .

how about you?

"i have never behaved the same way with my first girlfriend and my current"

what do you mean from that?

Actually, I mean that I didn't seduce, or get seduced, by my current girlfriend as I was by my first girlfriend. The things that appealed me back then are not the same that appeal me right now. It is because I grew up, but it is also because I don't expect from my girlfriend the things I expected back then.

For example, you could wait for a really physical relationship as your first relationship, but I didn't. I just wanted to love someone and discover the pleasures of physical love later. Now, I want really both. I have come to the conclusion that in my relationship, physical relations mean 50%. Because I need that. This conclusion came upon long nights of thinking, my wisdom, and pieces of advice and experiences related of friends.

My experiences shaped me, as always !
Back to top Go down
Threads-
New Comer

Number of posts : 13
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:19 pm

agrees...?
physicall relationship comes after the emotional bit.
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:55 pm

*sigh*

another double post, . .

grrrr . . ill try to fix this problem loading page shit, . .

"physical relations mean 50%. Because i need that"

i couldnt agree with you more!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:03 pm

Threads- wrote:
agrees...?
physicall relationship comes after the emotional bit.

There is no absolute about that. All is about commitment and know what the other like.
Back to top Go down
Ganksta
Pawn
Ganksta

Number of posts : 63
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:06 pm

"- Let her mess with your hair
- Touch her hair."

I dont think so Tim.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/ProOi
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:17 pm

which hair are we talking about here?

Gwahaha! Razz
Back to top Go down
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

Number of posts : 402
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
The Perfect Boyfriend Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Perfect Boyfriend Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:03 am

LOL Bisho, do you think what hair? scratch
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:51 pm

he said

"let her mess with your hair, . . touch her hair"

Hahah! im kinda confused here! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:56 pm

I think you are a pervert ...
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:06 am

Hahaha!

i think your a bit too serious Matoumass! Razz
Back to top Go down
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:50 pm

Haha, not at all Smile

On the contrary ...
Back to top Go down
Ganksta
Pawn
Ganksta

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:56 am

Lol Well she can mess with my hair now,
i cut soo much off,
its used to be so long, Aghh!
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:59 am

@Ganksta

you cut your hair off?

no more rockstar huh?

Bald Gangsta looK? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ganksta
Pawn
Ganksta

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:22 pm

Haha look for yourself,

www.bebo.com/ProOi

its pretty short,
only one photo
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:52 pm

Problem Loading dude!

Gehehe!

whats this bebo.com about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Boyfriend   The Perfect Boyfriend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Boyfriend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next