Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends

Go down 
+9
genso19
metalic_ghost
Blastin Illusions
coco616
Matoumass
Ganksta
TwistedFirestarter
bishounen2k8
CaesaR
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
metalic_ghost
Knight

Number of posts : 463
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10010 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10010 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-09

10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:49 pm

Haha bishounen..
I've lived in Nz..and I'm living in Aus atm not asia! No matter where you go, I hardly think that would be possible under any circumstances or the guy is a godsend from god to females o.0 and I have yet to see anyone like that who is under 25 years old, and NOONE who has just lost their lip virginity and had no experience at all..and who has no wealth if you know what I mean

just a school kid watching too many chic flicks with guys having sex with 20 different women in one night and trying to self-promote himself..
and thats was me being harsh at my best..
if you said maybe 3 or 4 I would have believed you but 10+?
I've looked at your bebo and there was nothing special Ganksta I'm sorry..
you are at best, just a slightly popular teenager at high school with a couple of girl-friends who goes out to party and drink on the weekends..trust me I was one of the ones who used to go out and get arrested by fkn cops for having marijuana and public disorderly behaviours...lucky I grew out of it in time to get into uni XD
But I certainly never got 10+ girls in a year..

-Edited by TFS
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 10010 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:59 pm

@metalic_ghost: Please don't double post. Consider this a warning and next time please use the edit button.
I will however edit your double post this time but next time it will be your responsibility.

Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

Number of posts : 1910
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:03 am

Dude, if you couldn't do it doesn't mean Ganksta can't also . .

I know i can . .

Does that mean girls here are more into it than in NZ?

i dont think so, . . hmmm . . . Shocked

i'm quite sure that its easier to get laid there than here. .

quite sure
Back to top Go down
Ganksta
Pawn
Ganksta

Number of posts : 63
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:03 am

LOL at ghost!
Its because im Accually good looking! Sorry to break it to you buddy but girls perfer looks over personality, And NO!, Only 1 Was Maori.

My Story is true and i couldnt care if you didnt believe me or not!

Meltalic Ghost just because your some Bogan that cant get any because you havent had a bath in 2 years. Lol you accually are making me laugh,

10 in a year is nothing. Imagine how many partys you go to in a year *Thats assuming that your not an Anti Social*. Every party i go to i atleast get with some hot chick, if theres none, i go on a mish to find one, Its just who i am,

i lost my Virginity at 15, So What? It hasnt even been a year yet, Next Month it will be.
Btw Make it 11 Now.
SO SUCCCCCCKKKKKK IT.

Well, im getting tired of typing and replying to this Freak.
Im sure if we all saw a picture of you, we could tell why you only had sex after 2 years...

2 YEARS!!!!!!! Bro its like, 1 Month, Or 6... a Year at Most!

EDITT:

Just read that recent post directed at Bish. Metalic, What are you on about, why would i watch chick flicks? :S NOTHING SPECIAL! Everyone at DS thinks im a Rock star! lol!

Im like the new Heath Ledger (Thats me being vain at my best)

So Metalic, Do you want to Post a Picture of yourself then? Maybe even have a Poll on it :S

Really, You go to Uni? Your pathetic, Just cuz you cant get any doesnt mean everyone else cant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/ProOi
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

Number of posts : 402
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 10010 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:09 am

You two, enough.

Arrow =Back to the main topic.=
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com
Ganksta
Pawn
Ganksta

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:02 am

Sorry,
Just proving that Girls are more fun than computers on occasions.
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:03 am

haha ok mate
I take you as as concieted 16 year old who can't lie to save his skin. Child...just go and play with your little 16 year old girlfriends ok? and let's forget what I have ever said on this forum. Not everything you dream in your puberty turns to reality ok? good? I've wasted enough time arguing on this thread with a child that's 3 years below me and I feel that much more immature for trying to burst a little teenager's dream..
my bad

ps: Your spelling is really bad..try attending classes for once instead of playing dota all day?

pps: "Every party i go to i atleast get with some hot chick" That mean you get LAID everytime you go to a party? Because HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's some funny lie...come on bro, who're you trying to kid?

10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 L_38f45d1e4329365c06c335d087c835ae

There's me with my girlfriend..
do I look fucking ugly to you?
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:17 am

Hahaha!

LOL guys!

LOL! . .. .

i mean why is it so hard to believe that whenever your in a party you get laid at least once?

and yes, i said at least once . . .

10 girls in a year ain't so hard to attain dude, . . .

but i got to hand it to you Ghost ur girl is pretty hot man, . . Razz

no wonder you don't get laid that often with other girls . . Razz
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:12 am

lol thank you
but I think it's kind of pointless to argue more about this..where would you get laid anyway? in the host's room? I think that would be fucked coz everyone would know about it and come knocking on the room and shit...I dunno about the parties in Indonesia dude but that's not how it works in Aus/Nz...parties are usually held by friends for other friends and they dont have massive orgies around here LOL! they dont normally go around having sex with each other because if you think about it...you say it's not hard to get laid at least once in a night but if everyone gets laid in a party...where would they get the room?
He's bullshitting and I don't get why you are defending him..
Back to top Go down
Ganksta
Pawn
Ganksta

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:14 am

Average. Average. And Average.

Lol 3 years below you?
It says on your profile youe 16?
Who are you trying to kid?

Your both just Average.

Honestly,
1 for the rest of your life?
Thats pretty gay.

Gay gay gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Anyways, Actions speak louder than words,
If you know what im heading at now.

EDEITTTTTT:

What sort ov partys do you go to? :S

And yeah i still go to school, whats wrong with my spelling, a few words misplaced, its just because of my INTENSEEEEEEEEE typing speed, And seriously, 10 in a year isnt much, Not everyone is into the long term relationships. Rape and Escape.

Last edited by Ganksta on Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed a Post)
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:24 am

eh?
where does it say I'm 16 mate?
I'm 18, going to uni and my gf is 17 also going to uni...wtf are you on about mate?
where does it say that it's going to be 1 for the rest of my life? My current gf isn't my first...lol what a stooge mate..
and dude..I had a look at your bebo and no decent chic would look at you twice..your dress sense sucks and the 2 chics you had photos taken with are just run of the mill hoes..LOL
Sigh at you..my gf is average? Try modelling for Jo Duck then come talk to me about my gf being average..

The reason why I'm against you so much is because of your arrogance..typical teenage behaviour..'If you know what im heading at now.' LOL? Dude from what I see..you got nothing going for your life..you can't spell (meaning you are illiterate, and stupid), you can't dress to save your life (meaning you dont have any money and thus are a bogan), and third you try going to Pharmacy in UQ (university of Queensland) and THEN talk to me mate...

EDIT: I went to NORMAL parties Ganksta..not like the ones you go to in your sleep..dreaming about your orgies mate..hahaha it's time to grow up and go clubbing Ganksta, and not underages mate, or maybe you go to underages and bullshit about how you go clubbing as well..

Ps:I also had a look at your other posts and thus still goes to prove you are really immature I quote "my dream cars" ROFL
child...what's the point of dreaming about cars you can't get? I used to do that..back when I was in year 9 or something. Get a licence, learn about the real world, and you'll know that just because you dream doesnt mean it will come true.
Back to top Go down
Ganksta
Pawn
Ganksta

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:20 pm

Moron i have a License.
And as Some pople would say,
Look before you leap fag.
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:34 pm

HAHAHAHA
that's your best response?
you know you got owned..you can't put 2 coherent sentences together you idiot..
try arguing like an intellectual not a baboon

EDIT: I correct your sentence when you say you have a licence
you have a learners permit
not a licence OK?
You dont have a LICENCE
you have a learner's permit

Last edited by metalic_ghost on Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 10010 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:38 pm

Ladies, ladies... chilll, relax, get back to the topic or continue flamming at your own risk. CaesaR has already been here once, please dont get yourselves warned again.

Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:42 pm

Hmm...
this guy still acts like he's top shit
ROFL he has a licence...it's called a learner's permit
you got owned
end of story

ps: he gets on DS and starts flaming to me about drugs being good
what an idiot...
Back to top Go down
Ganksta
Pawn
Ganksta

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:41 pm

Drugs are good,

Panadol?

Smart Smart,
Meh, its called Restricted License. Freak.

Anyway,
Im leaving this,
Cya Freaks.
Back to top Go down
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

Number of posts : 402
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 10010 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:09 pm

This topic is temporarily locked due to too many off-topic posts.

edit:
RE-OPENED
But read THIS before continuing discussion.
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:23 am

re-opened i see, . .

make peace y'all!
Back to top Go down
genso19
Pawn
genso19

Number of posts : 67
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:22 pm

lol

I have a computer but I don't have a girlfriend, I think I can't relate

but the points are good... lol
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:11 am

you don't have a gf?

how could you compare them then?

hehehe . .
Back to top Go down
genso19
Pawn
genso19

Number of posts : 67
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:55 pm

I'm only 15

lol

and no plans of having one

It's a lot more fun sitting in front of the computer 24/7, still getting into the top of the batch, and getting close to friends all at the same time
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:59 am

thats good genso!

keep it up . . .

by that i mean don't think about having gf's yet . .

hehehe . .

or you'll end up discussing like them . .

haha
Back to top Go down
coco616
Bishop
coco616

Number of posts : 189
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:40 pm

I have to disagree. Girlfriends are much better.
Im only in 8th grade but don't get me wrong im a totally normal kid. I am not an antisocial computer geek, in fact only 5 of my friends know i own WC3 and sadly none of them play theirselves. I personally love hanging out with girls and i would ditch computer anyday to actually date them know what i mean? I'm surprised Ganksta waited till 15 for first kiss. Silly boy.
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

Number of posts : 521
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:33 am

yeah i had my first kiss when i was 13 i think..^^ how old are you?
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:06 am

have you read the posts M_G and Gank made in this thread?

hahahah . . i Loled at them . . . Razz

thats what i wanted genso to stay clear from .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends   10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Reasons Why Computers Are Better Than Girlfriends
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next