Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share Your Favourite Musics here !

Go down 
+12
`pAi~NiN`
angelic tutpikz
killer_bakekang
pinky
Blastin Illusions
coco616
bishounen2k8
Matoumass
Threads-
TwistedFirestarter
DotaMorph
CaesaR
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

Number of posts : 402
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Empty
PostSubject: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:50 am

Whether the genre or the band or the songs themselves or anything else that you like from the music. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com
DotaMorph
New Comer

Number of posts : 22
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:18 pm

Some of these bands are gathered from my Itunes Smile - I download this from limewire and access them from itunes. Apple is better ! No offense, and admit it. Actually, this was really off-topic, onto the songs/bands. ( example : Band name / Song name ) These songs are mostly really catchy songs, but some are really hard rock and sometimes even death metal. Sorry, i'm a guy Razz ... As you can see, I'm not really into Rap... Smile

The All-American Rejects - Move Along
Avenged Sevenfold - M.I.A / Beast and the Harlot / Unholy Confessions / Seize the day / Almost Easy
The Calling - Wherever wil you go
Coldplay - Beautiful World / Clocks / Talk / The Scientist
Dave C - No one (Punk version)
Disturbed - Down with the sickness
Dope - Nothing for me here / Die motherfucker die ( <--- This song is rated the best song during killing)
Dream Evil - We are the Chosen Ones ( <--- Very role-play song )
Evanescence - Bring me to life
Fall out boy - The Takeover, The Breakover / Thanks for the memories / Sugar we're going down
Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze / Voodoo Child
Maroon 5 - She will be loved
GreenDay - Basket Case / American Idiot / Letterbomb
Jimmy Eat World - (Forgot the songs on here, but they're really good.)
Burnout - ( <--- All the songs are good on this game ! )
Nightwish - Nemo / End of All Hope ( <--- Opera/Death Metal ... The new generation of music ! )
Outkast - Hey Ya
Phantom Planet - California Here we Come
The Posies - I guess you're right
The Raconteurs - Steady as she goes
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow ((Hey Oh)) / Californication / Dani California / By the way / Can't Stop / Tell me baby / Stadium Arcadium
Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death ( <--- Epic Song )
Static X - The Only/ The enemy ( <--- This song is so fast that you can't hear any of the words they singer is saying, the only words you can hear are the chorus... :O )
System of a Down - Toxicity / Lonely Day / Psycho / BYOB / Aerials
Serj Tankyard - Empty Walls

Yep.
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:23 am

@DotaMorph: I share some of your taste. Rap should stay back in the 90's imo. It was 10x better then.

Disturbed - Sons of Plunder
Linkin Park - ...Well everthing by them >.<
Nickelback - How you Remind me, Savin' Me, Figured You Out & Someday (To name a few...)
Michael Jackon - MJ FTW
Static X - Push It
RamMstein - Mein Herz Brennt
Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise
Weird Al Yankovic
Motorhead - Ace of Spades, The Game(WWE Triple H Theme)

Back to top Go down
Threads-
New Comer

Number of posts : 13
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:18 pm

aconite thrill
alone at last
AFI
Anti-Flag
Atreyu
Bad Religion
Behind Crimson Eyes
The Bled
Bob Marley
Bullet for my Valentine
Children of Bodom
Cradle of Filth
Dresden Dolls
Frank Sinatra
From First to Last
Goodnight Nurse
The Grates
Greeley Estates
HappyLand
Hawthorne Heights
Iron Maiden
Kimya Dawson
Lily Allen
Lordi
Marilyn Manson
Masic
Murderdolls
Muse
Nancy Sinatra
Nightwish
NOFX
Opeth
Pony Up!
RamMstein
Section 8
System of a Down
Tim Minchin
Vampyrouss
Wednesday 13
Weird Al Yankovic

a nice big list.
which hasn't been updated in several years.
and i am not going to go as far as to name a song from each of them ^_^
extra effort fails me
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:40 pm

@Threads-: Holy crap! you got some good taste there! Dunno how u manage to like Manson though... >.<

Back to top Go down
Threads-
New Comer

Number of posts : 13
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:38 am

oh shiz
you just some basic brilliance on my part combined with a love for loud music as well as some really stupid stuff (pony up!, Lily Allen, The Grates)
and my amazing ability to find bands that nobody knows about. (aconite thrill, alone at last, section Cool

your music taste isn't so bad yourself ^_^
i do question some of the MJ although i have some of that somewhere as well.

anybody who hasn't heard it please listen to Goodnight Nurse's cover of Milkshakes.
because men singing about their massive tits is funny ^_^
Back to top Go down
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

Number of posts : 119
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:59 pm

Manson just can be good, my colleague puts it quite often ... as for me, randomly and by heart (not in front of my computer, so I can't write and search) :

* Keane : I think all of them, except a few such as "Allemande" (even if it's ok, but not really great). Favourite though : Can't stop now, Leaving so soon, Everybody's changing, Crystal Ball, The frog prince, We might as well be strangers, ...

*Sonata Arctica : Black Sheep, The Power of One, Mary Lou, Champagne Bath, My Land, Replica, The Wind beneath my Wings, Destruction Preventer, Letter to Dana, My Selene, Paid in full, ...

*Nightwish : Astral Romance, Elven Path, Lappi Lapland, Stargazers, Swanheart, Amaranth, Dark chest of wonders, ...

*Lionel Richie : Ballerina girl, ... too many to quote

*Linkin Park (all of them, especially the Collision Course album)

In general, house music

And a tons, but I'm not in front of the pc so ...
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

Number of posts : 1910
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:28 pm

@TwistedFireStarter

LOL , . . i see you've fot Weird Al in your list,

gwahahah, . . like his songs !
Back to top Go down
coco616
Bishop
coco616

Number of posts : 189
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:52 am

From First To last all the way. Chiodos. system of a down. oh and threads-
Shut up and kiss me pwns Smile heres a full list. be prepared
A Skylit Drive AC/DC Adam Sandler AeroSmith AFI Against Me Aiden Alexisonfire Alkaline Trio Allister The Almost Angels And Airwaves Anti-Flag Audra Authority Zero
B
Bad Religion Barenaked Ladies Barnes & Barnes Bayside Billy Idol Blaqk Audio Blink 182 Bloodhound Gang Blue Oyster Cult Bodyjar Bone Thugs Boston Bowling For Soup Boxcar Racer Brand New Bullet For My Valentine
C
Carpenters Cauterize Chapeaumelon Cheap Trick Chicago Chiodos Chronic Future Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young The Cult The Cure
D
David Bowie Def Leppard Depeche Mode Dramarama Duran Duran Dynamite Hack
E
Early November Echo and The Bunnymen Eminem The Enkindels Erasure Escape The Fate Eurythmics Evaline Everything The Explosion
F
The Fags Fenix TX The Flaming Lips Flipsyde Foo Fighters Fort Minor From First To Last
G
The Generators George Thorogood And The Destroyers Gin Blossoms Gnarles Barkley Goldfinger Goo Goo Dolls Gorillaz Great White Greeley Estates Green Hippo Philosophy Guns N' Roses GunsLikeGirls
H
Haddaway Hawthorne Heights The Heartless The Hives Hot Water Music The Hurt Process
I
Iron Maiden The Isley Brothers
J
The Jam James Jane's Addiction Jimmy Eat World John Mellencamp Johnny Cash Journey Junior Senior
K
Kansas KC and The Sunshine Band The Killers
L
Lagwagon Left Front Tire Less Than Jake Lit Live Lostprophets Lustra
M
Madcap Matchbook Romance Mayday Parade Megadeth Mest Metallica Midtown Millencolin Mission Of Burma Moby Modern English Modest Mouse Muse MXPX My Chemical Romance
N
New Found Glory Nine Inch Nails Nirvana Nobody
O
Oasis Offspring One Star Nite OPM Outkast Ozzy Osbourne
P
Paramore Pearl Jam Pepper Peter Bjorn and John Pilot Pink Floyd The Police Postal Service Puddle Of Mudd
Q
Queen Quietdrive
R
R.E.M Radiohead Rage Against The Machine Rammstein Rancid Red Hot Chili Peppers Red Jumpsuit Aparratus Reel Big Fish Refreshments Rise Against Rolling Stones
S
The Salads Saosin Say Anything Scary Kids Scaring Kids Seal Semisonic Senses Fail Set Your Goals She Wants Revenge Silent Agency Silverstien Silversun Pickups Simple Plan The Sleeping Smashing Pumpkins Social Distortion Spitalfield SR-71 Steely Dan Still Remains Story Of The Year Stroke 9 The Strokes Styx Sugar Ray Sugarcult Sum 41
T
Taking Back Sunday Talking Heads Tech N9ne Tenacious D Third Eye Blind Tom Petty Tupac TV On The Radio
U
U2 Ultimate Fakebook Ultraviolence Unwritten Law The Used
V
Van Halen The Vines
W
Wakefield Weezer Wheatus The White Stripes Whitesnake The Who
Y
Yeah Yeah Yeahs Yellowcard

Yeaaahhh
Back to top Go down
Blastin Illusions
New Comer

Number of posts : 18
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:40 pm

let see now

linkin park: all of them is good
muse: same
Weird Al: almost all of them
Ramstain:all
Lordi:all
Guerrilla:all
Back to top Go down
pinky
Knight
pinky

Number of posts : 313
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:28 pm

Panic at the Disco
The Living End <- hey it's an Australian band!
Arctic Monkeys
Yui <- Japanese female singer

mmm maybe that's all
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 7:34 am

ahhh.. .

is this pinky ishkafel? one of the mods?

gehehe

Arctic Monkeys? i like you man . .

Razz
Back to top Go down
pinky
Knight
pinky

Number of posts : 313
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:56 pm

laalalaa... me? guess who? Laughing

yeah i love arctic monkeys. They have a unique northern accent.

(sorry off topic)

Last edited by pinky on Tue May 06, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:00 am

yeah you, . .

from DS if i'm not mistaken, . .

Razz
Back to top Go down
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

Number of posts : 402
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:57 am

Stop off-topic discussion.
If you wish to continue, make the new one in the miscellaneous chat.

====================
back to the topic.
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com
killer_bakekang
Main Moderator
killer_bakekang

Number of posts : 1093
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:43 am

So some of here are Linkin Park fan.

*singing What I've Done.

What I've Done is really a environmental, political and social song for us.

Do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://pinoyforum.forummotion.com/index.htm
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

Number of posts : 521
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:00 pm

nah i think linkin park is not really that hot as a rock band so they just tried to revive their band by making and singing a patriotic song..because as we all know patriotic songs always click just like where is the love by black eyed peas...poor linkin park..i like my chemical romance better
Back to top Go down
killer_bakekang
Main Moderator
killer_bakekang

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:11 pm

MCR sucks now but they are my favorite since the past few years.
Back to top Go down
`pAi~NiN`
Pawn
`pAi~NiN`

Number of posts : 67
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:10 pm

Panic at the Disco!!
- But its better if you do
- Nine in the afternoon

Fall out boy
- Pretty in Punk
- Hum Hallelujah

Click Five
- Reason Why
- Flipside
Back to top Go down
killer_bakekang
Main Moderator
killer_bakekang

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 4:04 pm

^ He is the one who told the mary jane.
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:36 am

Errr...

My Chemical Romance songs target the teenagers . .

thats why their so popular . .
Back to top Go down
killer_bakekang
Main Moderator
killer_bakekang

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:45 pm

Yup, and their music is sometimes sweet to the ear.
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:24 pm

i'm one of their fans..
Back to top Go down
killer_bakekang
Main Moderator
killer_bakekang

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:53 pm

MCR now, are maybe disbanded or something.
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:53 am

nah..maybe they are just planning for a new album..it usually takes them 2 to 3 years to release their album..i still remember their old album..three cheers for sweet revenge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share Your Favourite Musics here !   Share Your Favourite Musics here ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next