Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters

Go down 
+4
CaesaR
TwistedFirestarter
bishounen2k8
TehBesMember
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TehBesMember
Knight
TehBesMember

Number of posts : 259
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Empty
PostSubject: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:58 am

Personally, My Favourite is Zack Fair from Crisis Core on the PSP, while my least favourite is Jupis from Rouge Galaxy on the PS2
Back to top Go down
http://www.tehbesforum.com
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

Number of posts : 1910
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:22 am

Mine would be no doubt Rinoa from FF . .

harhar! . .

i don't like Tomb Raider games . .

so i don't like lara Croft. .

harhar!
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:58 am

Squall from FFVIII and possibly Titus "tight-ass" from FFX

And also Leon S Kennedy & Chris Redfield from the Resident Evil series.

@Bish/Tomb Raider: Im sure u dont... xD

Back to top Go down
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

Number of posts : 402
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:32 am

Lu Bu from Dynasty Warriors! OWNAGE ! Very Happy
Anyone know? ...........
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:36 am

@CaesaR: TRUE! Lu Bu is Teh ownage. In Dynasty Warriors 4, all you have to do is press triangle and he performs a massive impale combo, so imba!

Back to top Go down
dota_amateur
Knight
dota_amateur

Number of posts : 316
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:51 am

In Dynasty Warriors 5
Lu Bu in one mission,map,or whatever you call it
is nearly impossible to kill
IIRC its called The Battle at Hu Lao gate
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u
TehBesMember
Knight
TehBesMember

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:28 am

ABishounen
Rinoa is my buddy Matthews favourite charecter, also.
Back to top Go down
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

Number of posts : 402
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:32 am

Ya, the Hu Lou Gate.............
VVVEEERRRYYY hard to have a duel with, but in the battlefiels, even in the hard mode, zhou tai with full hp,mp,attack,defense and lv 10 weapon (dusk) could handle him pretty easy:)

Other favourite character: Zhuge Liang, not so good in the game, but in the real story of the Romance of the Three Kingdom, he is the Gretest !
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com
pinky
Knight
pinky

Number of posts : 313
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:30 pm

xD i love DW!!!

oh btw my favorite character is Chester Barklight, taken from Tales of Phantasia (multiconsole: PS, SNES, GBA)

and... my least favorite character is.... uhm... Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Hmm

dunno
Back to top Go down
dota_amateur
Knight
dota_amateur

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:48 pm

@caesar
so you like zhou tai and zhuge liang
i personally like zhao yun and liu bei
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:51 pm

In Dynasty Warriors my favorite characters are Gan Ning, Zhou Yu, Ma Chao and of course Lu Bu!

Back to top Go down
dota_amateur
Knight
dota_amateur

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:54 pm

@TFS
well try lu bu in the battle at hu lao gate
lu bu vs lu bu
hahaha
but the comp lu bu is still stronger Sad
Back to top Go down
TehBesMember
Knight
TehBesMember

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:40 pm

I couldn't ever figure out the names of the characters in the PSP version of the game cause I can't read Japanese. But my favorite is the girl with two rings for weapons.
Back to top Go down
dota_amateur
Knight
dota_amateur

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:43 am

@tehbes
oh yah
i remember her
forgot the name though
too many characters
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:48 am

LOL . . .

I havent even played DS2 . .

the last time i played was a looooong time ago . .

it was in GBA . .

i dont recall the names really but i remember the main character was a blue haired girl . .
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:45 am

@TehBesMember: I believe her name is Sun Shang Xiang.

@Bish: Hrmmm, nope i don't know of any "blue haired girl"

Back to top Go down
TehBesMember
Knight
TehBesMember

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:51 am

Kewl name.
Back to top Go down
dota_amateur
Knight
dota_amateur

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:10 am

their names are long and kinda hard to memorize
especially since there are a lot of them
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 pm

Played it in GBA a few years back . .
Back to top Go down
dota_amateur
Knight
dota_amateur

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:40 pm

@bish
but now its on the PS3
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:32 am

Yeah i know . . .

but i prefer comp games that consoles. .

i don't know why . .

oh wait! . .

it's because i don't have one!

harhar!
Back to top Go down
TehBesMember
Knight
TehBesMember

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:35 am

I'm an RPG man mehself.
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:47 am

You play diablo too?

nice . .
Back to top Go down
dota_amateur
Knight
dota_amateur

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:08 am

wat if they had a playstation version of DOTA
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:11 am

Aw! . .

H-A-R-D! . .

hehe . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters   Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite (and Least Favourite) Video Game Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next