Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!

Go down 
+6
coco616
Amplirage
genso19
TwistedFirestarter
angelic tutpikz
metalic_ghost
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
metalic_ghost
Knight

Number of posts : 463
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-09

Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Empty
PostSubject: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:06 pm

First of all. Since there were some DS members here who agreed with me on stupid mods in DS, I created this to bag them. Since mods like Orochi, Caspian (he didn't go well with me either), Yukino, Drew aren't on this site (or are they o.0) I think there is no rule saying we can't bag the ^&*$ out of them, since they are independent of this site and thus no rule applies to bagging people outside this site.
Anyway, recently (yesterday) I got banned from DS for saying I was going to leave.
First of all, there are no reasons for banning other people, just because they said they were going to leave the site. (http://www.dotastrategy.com/forum/ftopic11999.html) is one such instance, where a member said they were going to leave, but didn't get banned. Maybe there were other reasons involved, but I see no justification on it.
Anyway I just didn't like how the site was ruled by mods, and they do whatever they like on it..shouldn't there be a law on that? LOL, they don't moderate, they try to rule! o.0
Especially Orochi, does he actually think he's a prince or something?
This is the second time, where he referred to himself as a Prince, and throwing a B-hammer, means ban hammer..lol? who does he think he is?
This is Drew:
https://2img.net/h/oi1.tinypic.com/286qx7c.jpg
This is Orochi: And he's another one of those guys who thinks he gets laid with different women every week lol?
https://2img.net/h/i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/kogure/DSC00975.jpg (The one on the far right with red T and glasses..err this guy gets laid at all?) Lol I got this off a thread so I'm not stalking XD
https://2img.net/h/i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/kogure/IMGP7883.jpg (err...this is the so called 'Prince' LOL? what a nerd...)
https://2img.net/h/i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/kogure/moi/PICT0330.jpg (LOL?)

Anyway..on topic, I don't see how the mods think they are actually doing a good job, when all they do is warn people about the most stupid things (double post, which wasn't even our fault, for the site failing to load on soo many damn occasions, and we having to refresh and voila double post aka warning), and they laugh at other people, making snide comments, and thinking they are actually top shit. sigh.
I know maybe Caesar might disagree, but handing out multiple warnings on the basis that people say something like 'you are prejudiced' is hardly a good modding..

Anyway what do you guys have to say about this?
Btw I read the posts of some people after I got banned...and I was shocked! I don't think I've been mean to the people who thought I was a dickhead sigh.
sorry!
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

Number of posts : 521
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:49 pm

i think you got banned because of too much flaming
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:23 pm

Zomfg, m_g got banned from DS? Sad Crying or Very sad unfairness-max!

And also, the mods aren't even half as active as they should be, IMO.

Last edited by TwistedFirestarter on Fri May 16, 2008 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 1:36 pm

@twisted
well the bottom line is..join ef instead of ds..haha
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:24 pm

deleted

Last edited by metalic_ghost on Fri May 16, 2008 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:08 pm

i'm not insulting you. it's the truth. the flaming wars should have not started if you didn't response to ganksta's 10 sex a year. after all it's not really that surprising..you're of the same kind. you're just more conservative
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:01 pm

deleted

Last edited by metalic_ghost on Fri May 16, 2008 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
genso19
Pawn
genso19

Number of posts : 67
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:14 pm

metalic_ghost wrote:
LOL!
anyway Tutpikz
stop insulting me back in DS!! XD
I got shocked that you said you didn't like me and called me a dickhead

no offense, but you started it anyway

IMO, I don't find anything bad about mods, they're humans too, they make mistakes
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:36 pm

look on your mistakes
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:27 pm

deleted

Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:31 pm

you were insulting someone and those are the mods. think of it this way. yes ganksta might have been too haughty,making up his story or something but is he insulting you? no. he is not insulting anyone and you started flaming him. the sama goes with the mods. FYI ds has more than a hundred thousand user i think and no one is gonna cry if you will leave that site
Back to top Go down
genso19
Pawn
genso19

Number of posts : 67
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:34 pm

@m_g

you are the one who started the off-topic ness of this thread

metalic_ghost wrote:
how am I of the same kind? I don't go around blatanly showing off..if that's what you are talking about..anyway I'm here to talk abou the biased moderators. Please talk about that on this thread

EDIT

sorry, wrong quoted statement, I want to quote what I quoted last time haha

Last edited by genso19 on Fri May 16, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong quote)
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:41 pm

metalic_ghost wrote:
how am I of the same kind? I don't go around blatanly showing off..if that's what you are talking about..anyway I'm here to talk abou the biased moderators. Please talk about that on this thread

come on you're not a show off? so why are you always linking us to your pic and your gf pic when having an argument?

metallic ghost wrote:
LOL
you actually went and got that for us
hahaha that sounds soo pathetic..
apparently he thinks really high of himself..and I really dislike self-promoting people like him.
If you want to know how I look go to
http://www.dotastrategy.com/forum/ftopic518-0-asc-585.html
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:45 pm

deleted

Last edited by metalic_ghost on Fri May 16, 2008 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amplirage
EAD Support Teams
Amplirage

Number of posts : 207
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:49 pm

Hmm....well, the arguments should have been more....peaceful. Internet flaming is pointless IMHO. Ah well, it just shows that both of you were starting to irritate the mods and they had to do something about it..Though, your contributions to DS were interesting.
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:50 pm

am i forbidden to enter this site? me wierdo and a pest? sucking mods? you're insane man..well i will not waste my time arguing with a pathetic,narrow minded nincompoop who thinks he is a special child that everyone would cry if he will leave. and yes i have a problem with the way you think because i always have problem conversing with idiots..although i must admit i joined ef because of your argument with ganksta
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:59 pm

deleted

Last edited by metalic_ghost on Fri May 16, 2008 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amplirage
EAD Support Teams
Amplirage

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:05 pm

Flaming here too =/
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:08 pm

sad isn't it?
all I wanted was an outlet and my views on the mods, but this guy keeps coming back to insult me..sigh
I think Ill delete my comments..
its getting ridiculous..ldoesn go well with this site at all

Last edited by metalic_ghost on Fri May 16, 2008 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:09 pm

Want me to lock all topics that you start m_c?
You seem prone to flaming Neutral

Please dont make me warn you all and lock this thread...

Btw Is it just me or has mv20vm yet to do anything with his new-ish support team powers? >.<

Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:11 pm

seriously Twisted
you think I wanted this??
Come on be considerate..I made this so you and I can discuss the mods here!
sigh..
can you delete my posts..i feel bad and I dunno how to delete..but keep this thread alive!

Anyway @Amp
Why am I being portrayed as a bad guy? Is it because I speak things that other people are afraid of speaking?
I don't think I've been too bad..like people such as Ghost respected my opinions, along with CFX., and others.
as Ghost stated..You just have to understand how I work, and try to give me some reasons, not just pointless insults..
Seriously..Have I ever started arguing with you just for no reason?

Last edited by metalic_ghost on Fri May 16, 2008 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:16 pm

Zzz deleting ur posts at this point would just ruin this thread...

I think we just need to restore the order here and start over...
So i want everyone to forget the past and just discuss the topic from here on out ^^

Love, not war plx >.<

Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:18 pm

Meh
Just understand how I work and debate with me
Don't just toss away my ideas without even looking at them.
They are generally worth reading..I reckon
Anyway too late
Caesar might dish me out warnings for the above posts XD
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:46 pm

look at the pms

To: angelic tutpikz
Posted: Today at 8:02 pm
Subject: Re: [No title] Quote message
what the fuck is nincompon or whatever the fuck you are saying? good, go realise your mistake alright buddy?
blame game..who the fuck was playing a blame game. it sure wasn't me mate, so stop your immature bullshit you stupid child.
It is perfectly within my right to have a problem with someone, and I'm not the only one so my argument isn't void..you dumb shit
god you are frustrating, go lick their balls more?
Back to top Go down
Amplirage
EAD Support Teams
Amplirage

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:20 pm

@m_g: Nah I was talking to both flamers...not only you. Doesn't matter who started it and who continued. Flaming always starts with a provocation and a response. It can't be a person's sole fault. Its comparable to someone trying to clap with one hand.

Chill out dudes =] This unfriendly atmosphere is unhealthy =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next