Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!

Go down 
+6
coco616
Amplirage
genso19
TwistedFirestarter
angelic tutpikz
metalic_ghost
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
genso19
Pawn
genso19

Number of posts : 67
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-13

Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:25 pm

a little clarification

the Prince threw the hammer = Prince = caspian, it's caspian who banned you, not orochi, and prince caspian is a character of Narnia, that's why it's prince

so orochi is not the prince, I wish you get the point now
Back to top Go down
coco616
Bishop
coco616

Number of posts : 189
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:28 pm

Im on your side M_G, dont leave this site too...
I respect your opinions and I supported all ur threads on DS to the end man.
Back to top Go down
coco616
Bishop
coco616

Number of posts : 189
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 9:36 pm

He linkes his pic to make a point cuz Ganksta was calling him ugly anti-social...

EDIT: Tutpikz quit copy pasting his stuff in DS you ARE totally kissing their ass like what he said bout u "licking their balls" just quit it, its his opinion, i dont have anything against mods except some unfair warnings Very Happy but still. Just stop, youre not getting some amazing promotion...
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

Number of posts : 521
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:03 pm

it's your opinion..i have nothing against you
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

Number of posts : 463
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:26 pm

Finally you get it. It's my opinion..did somebody actually tell you to stand up for them? Good? Now stick to the topic.
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:28 pm

uhm..i'm not talking to you..i'm referring to coco....and no..no one bosses me around
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:33 pm

good.
then stop doing what noone asked you to do.
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:35 pm

can't i decide on my own? do i need someone to tell me what to do? i can do everything i want
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:38 pm

LOL!
You really don't get it do you..Then why are you doing something that noone asks you to? see..you are seriously hard to talk to..you ignore what other people are trying to say and go off stating your own ideas
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:42 pm

should i always do things that others tell me to do? no..even if no one is asking, i can do whatever i want
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:44 pm

LOL? for what reason?
You say I shouldn't be dissing the mods but look at what you are doing..
seriously. who gave you the right to come in here and acting like you are the one who decides who is right or wrong?
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

Number of posts : 1910
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:09 am

. . .i'm with you on this M_G , . . .

IMO, they think too high of themselves (referring to mods in DS) . .

banning you was just because they can't come up with anymore reasonable arguements with you . .

its unfair really . . .

until i know why i can't log in all the time using my PC into DS, . .

the Mods would always suck to me . .

Shocked
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:51 am

no one has to give me a right because i always have the right of coming here and besides ain't i old enough to decide what's right from wrong?
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:12 am

You come here just for this toothpick.
and see, you didn't even answer my question ONCE again..My question was "who gave you the right to come in here and acting like you are the one who decides who is right or wrong?"
and you answered this question "who gave you the right to come here and decide what is right and wrong.

God..I asked who gave you the right to come into this site and start talking as though you know that the mods are right and that I am wrong.
Who gave you that right? and to start flaming me?
You said in your PM that calling me a 'dickhead' was YOUR opinion.
Well, I have stated my opinion about what Ganksta has said, and what the mods did to me
and you say I'm the one who is bad, and that what you have done is right?

Can everyone answer this question once and for all?
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:19 am

forget it..since you can't seem to understand my point. and you're thinking that i don't seem to understand your point either..well....calling you that **** **** is my opinion and for me it's true..then you asked me why i called you that way..and this is my response

i'm not insulting you. it's the truth. the flaming wars should have not started if you didn't response to ganksta's 10 sex a year. after all it's not really that surprising..you're of the same kind. you're just more conservative

and since you deleted all your posts, i have no way now of defending my point..i would not response to you that way if you didn't response to me in an unethical manner

Last edited by angelic tutpikz on Sat May 17, 2008 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

Number of posts : 402
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:24 am

This topic got attention from the admin.
Be careful all! Feel free to chat anything, but again, see HERE
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:26 am

Phew... CaesaR is here!

...i was beginning to feel a sudden urge to recklessly take matters into my own hands ><

Anyway, @CaesaR: What's your take on the DS mods?

Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:27 am

You still fail to ADDRESS my point.
see the thing? all you do is try to make your points understood, but you never answer my questions..and thats why this has been going on.
I understand what you are trying to say. You are saying it is your opinion to call me a dickhead. well it is my opinion to call ganksta untruthful and the mods biased
is it not?
but what makes it that what I have done is wrong
but what you have done is right?
ANSWER
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:28 am

did anyone told you that what you did is wronG?
Back to top Go down
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:33 am

@twisted:
"What's your take on the DS mods?
" care to elaborate more?
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:36 am

Can't be bothered trying to argue with this guy..he just argues with his own..disregarding the points raised by other people..
anyway Caesar..
I've stated my reasons, in my first post.
Maybe you don't agree with it, but do you enjoy the company of Mods like Caspian, Orochi, Yukino and such?
just wanna know Razz
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:39 am

Well, >.< the topic that precedes us? What do you about the justifications of the mods actions on other members? Are they drunk with power? Are they right all the time? Are they just a little too harsh? >.<

And also the support team... its just been itching at the back of my head... i havent seen much mod-like action from mv20vm... hees prob just busy or something eh?

Back to top Go down
CaesaR
Exclusive inc. GM
CaesaR

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:46 am

here is not there means what I am here is not what i am there and nothing happened there has any relation here.
hint:
I have no comment on 'them' neither on you.
What i should say is :
go along with the rules and everything will go well.
as always I said................. and it apllies everywhere.
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:47 am

i agree with caesar...
Back to top Go down
killer_bakekang
Main Moderator
killer_bakekang

Number of posts : 1093
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 6:06 pm

I think this is flaming in action but I'm with you.

(It's nice to be a spy of them)

Joke only.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://pinoyforum.forummotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!   Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread to discuss the Biased Ds mods!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next