Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legend/Tales of ______ games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
`pAi~NiN`
Pawn
`pAi~NiN`

Number of posts : 67
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Legend/Tales of ______ games Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Legend/Tales of ______ games Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Legend/Tales of ______ games Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Legend/Tales of ______ games Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-19

Legend/Tales of ______ games Empty
PostSubject: Legend/Tales of ______ games   Legend/Tales of ______ games Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:38 pm

I play :
Legend of Legaia(PS2)
and Tales of Legendia(PS2)

There are TONS of games with the legends of or tales of prefix, share them with others.
Back to top Go down
dota_amateur
Knight
dota_amateur

Number of posts : 316
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Legend/Tales of ______ games   Legend/Tales of ______ games Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:02 pm

tales of legendia
i played that
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

Number of posts : 521
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Legend/Tales of ______ games   Legend/Tales of ______ games Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:40 pm

aw...i remember the legend of kage i played when i was in kinder..family computer..^^
Back to top Go down
dota_amateur
Knight
dota_amateur

Number of posts : 316
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Legend/Tales of ______ games   Legend/Tales of ______ games Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:47 pm

but out of all i like tales of the abyss
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u
pinky
Knight
pinky

Number of posts : 313
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Legend/Tales of ______ games   Legend/Tales of ______ games Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:08 pm

I played Tales of Phantasia and only Tales of Phantasia. it was my favorite game and i still love to play it over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend/Tales of ______ games   Legend/Tales of ______ games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend/Tales of ______ games
Page 1 of 1