Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!

Go down 
+7
TehBesMember
bishounen2k8
killer_bakekang
TwistedFirestarter
angelic tutpikz
dota_amateur
CaesaR
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

Number of posts : 521
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-06

Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:05 pm

lolz..i already saw his pic...
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

Number of posts : 1910
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:27 am

Maybe that was a wrong pic!?

harhar!..

TFS - scary gothic hula hoop dude . .
Back to top Go down
angelic tutpikz
Rook
angelic tutpikz

Number of posts : 521
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:28 am

i was LOL when i saw that comment on DS...TFS was like WTF..i was somehow offended blah blah..^^
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:32 am

hahaha . .

the dude in the pic is wicked cool . .

how can he be offended?

harhar!
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:45 am

@Bish: =.= That is NOT me. Period. You've seen my pic already...

Anyone else gonna post a pic?

Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:46 am

Oh . .

there you are . .

LOL . .

they almost convinced me that it was you . .

ahrhar . ..

i'll post pics next week . .

;p
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

Number of posts : 463
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:44 am

I find my friend extremely hot..lol
Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 L_8ee75eb300a49514a399b5bb5b8ea19c
Oh and I broke up with my gf! lol..what a relief..

and I find this pic really disturbing
Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Tony-0005e

Bish you reckon I should go out with this girl?
Back to top Go down
TehBesMember
Knight
TehBesMember

Number of posts : 259
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:51 am

That scared meh for a second.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tehbesforum.com
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:30 pm

LOL . .

your gf was hot . .

and the asian chick is hot too. .

and i would suggest that you go out with the girl on the left side . .

harhar! . .
Back to top Go down
killer_bakekang
Main Moderator
killer_bakekang

Number of posts : 1093
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:10 pm

LOL

Go for it then post it at the post your pic here.
Back to top Go down
http://pinoyforum.forummotion.com/index.htm
dota_amateur
Knight
dota_amateur

Number of posts : 316
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:37 pm

@bish
is it me or is every woman "HOT"
in your eyes
Back to top Go down
https://exclusive.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:34 am

Hey man! . .

don't you agree the asian chick is hot??

and have you seen MG's ex?

;p
Back to top Go down
TehBesMember
Knight
TehBesMember

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:37 am

Whcih chick? The one in the other topic? Yeah, she looked a little better than okay.
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:49 am

No . scroll up . .

look at the asian chick . .

and comment . .

harhar . .
Back to top Go down
dota_amateur
Knight
dota_amateur

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:47 am

the asian chick and m_g's ex as well as the other 2 in the pic above
dont catch my atention
i dont think any of them are hot
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:16 pm

wow d_a
you must be a super spunk!
im abit hurt that you think my friends aren't hot T_T
but thats your opinion I guess
but I wanted Bishs comment so yeh
but if you dont think my friends hot..then I dunno who is..
I mean shes I reckon one of the hottest chics I've ever seen..lol much better then the usual aussies i see around. lol
and you prolly haven't seen my ex..coz i put up her pic a while ago mate doubt you would have gone through the forums looking for it
come onn..how can u say this girls not hot?
Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 1073530612_l
Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 1229259676_l

OH btw Bish..my friends been going out with this chic...and I'm wondering if she's too good for him? lol
Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Tony-0060_000
I didn't wanna go around asking ppl haha
Back to top Go down
TehBesMember
Knight
TehBesMember

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:49 am

She's moderately attractive.

and I don't thinks so.
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:42 am

Hahaha . . .

MG's into asian chicks now?

harhar! . .

i don't know about you d_a but that girl is uber hot IMO

hey man you're too cruel to your friend . .

;p . . he's an ok guy i guess. .

hehe . .
Back to top Go down
dota_amateur
Knight
dota_amateur

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:57 am

@m_g
i have seen your ex
since i'm the kind of guy who reads everything
including all the pages of nearly every thread here
and about your friend
i dont think shes really beatiful but if i look at it
she is too good for your friend
Back to top Go down
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:14 am

d_a . . .

yer still young IMO . .

hehe ..

beautifull?<Hot . .

haha . . kidding!
Back to top Go down
dota_amateur
Knight
dota_amateur

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:12 am

i now that
beatifull<hot
*gets mad because treated like a kid* Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
me said beatifull because shes not hot but not ugly(at least not that much)
Back to top Go down
killer_bakekang
Main Moderator
killer_bakekang

Number of posts : 1093
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:53 am

So she is a you know what.
Back to top Go down
http://pinoyforum.forummotion.com/index.htm
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:14 pm

lol..ok
lol I'm mean Bish T_T
harhar

@d_a
you should post your pic here..so we can see your why you have a high standard!
harhar
Back to top Go down
dota_amateur
Knight
dota_amateur

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:49 pm

my face has nothing to do with the women i like
even the most handsome guy or the ugliest guy can have high standards
but still i would like to except i have no updated pics in my pc
all the pics here are when i was a little boy around 7yrs old i think

and btw why do people seem to start copying bish with the harhar thing
Back to top Go down
metalic_ghost
Knight

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:56 pm

well..people who think they are good looking tend to have a higher expectation of the women they like to go out, etc...its just humain thing..I highly doubt the ugliest guy can have high standards because thye grew up with all these opunions and stuff
I wasn't implying anything..just saying you should post a pic of yourself.

Bish's harhar thing is only used by him and me regularly..its just a fad..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!   Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share ur 'lovely' and/or 'disturbing' or whatever pict here!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next