Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If a Girl Cried For You

Go down 
+2
TwistedFirestarter
BlastRanger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlastRanger
BlastRanger

Number of posts : 215
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
If a Girl Cried For You Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100If a Girl Cried For You Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
If a Girl Cried For You Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If a Girl Cried For You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-09

If a Girl Cried For You Empty
PostSubject: If a Girl Cried For You   If a Girl Cried For You Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:32 pm

If a girl cries in front of you, it means that she couldn't take it anymore...
If you take her hand, she would stay with you for the rest of your life
If you let her go, she couldn't go back to being herself anymore...

(VERY TRUE!!!)
A girl wont cry easily, Except in front of the person who she love the most, she becomes weak..
(VERY TRUE!!!)
A girl wont cry easily, only when she loves you the most, she put down her ego.

Guys, if a girl cries bcoz of you please hold her hands firmly, she's the one who would stay with you for the rest of your life.
Guys, if a girl cries bcoz of you, please dont give her up, maybe bcoz of your decision, you ruin her life.

When she cry rite in front of you, when she cry bcoz of you, Look into her eyes, Can u see n feel the pain n hurt she's feeling?

Think....

Which other girl have cried with pure sincerity, infront of you, And bcoz of you?

She cry not because she is weak, She cry not bcoz she wan sympathy or pity, She cry, Because crying silently is no longer possible, the pain, hurt, n agony have become too big a burden to be kept inside...

Guys, Think about it...

If a girl cry her heart out 2 you, And all because of you, Its time to look back on what u have done, Only you will know the answer to it.

Do consider it. Coz one day....

It may be too late for regrets,
It may be too late to say "im sorry".

Dont do this to a girl, You may regret for the rest of your life. Maybe in your life, she's the only one that love YOU the most.
Back to top Go down
http://www.draculamania.zoomshare.com
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
If a Girl Cried For You Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100If a Girl Cried For You Right_bar_bleue

Warning :
If a Girl Cried For You Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100If a Girl Cried For You Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: If a Girl Cried For You   If a Girl Cried For You Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:47 pm

Wow thats deep. Anyway, i reckon im too nice to make anyone cry Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Matoumass
Bishop
Matoumass

Number of posts : 119
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: If a Girl Cried For You   If a Girl Cried For You Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:58 am

My girlfriend has already cried in front of me, and that's true, she never cries generally, even for very sad films. I easily cry compare to her lol. Brother Bear, from Walt Disney, makes me cry all along the film lol !

And don't forget : crying isn't only for sadness, that could be love, laugh, fun too. I often cry when I laugh too much xD
Back to top Go down
BlastRanger
BlastRanger

Number of posts : 215
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
If a Girl Cried For You Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100If a Girl Cried For You Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: If a Girl Cried For You   If a Girl Cried For You Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:09 pm

yeah, I agree Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.draculamania.zoomshare.com
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

Number of posts : 1910
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: If a Girl Cried For You   If a Girl Cried For You Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:40 pm

Does crying due to onions count? Gehehe

and if a girl cries in front of you because of sadness, because its your fault or hers, .

just hug her right then and there and whisper to her that "everything will be alright"

and it will be, . . more or less LOL!
Back to top Go down
Blastin Illusions
New Comer

Number of posts : 18
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: If a Girl Cried For You   If a Girl Cried For You Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:03 pm

i'm starting to think that some are girls lol! ((not telling names))
any how if a girl cried for me, i would say "marry me!! right here, right now!!! affraid
Shocked
but till now let her cry and when i get soft myself then i'll cry with her lol!
Back to top Go down
Ganksta
Pawn
Ganksta

Number of posts : 63
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: If a Girl Cried For You   If a Girl Cried For You Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:24 am

Nearly made mine cry just before,
she got her Smiley peirced and i was dissapointed. Sad

Shes usually has no emotion,
never seen her Cry accually,
But TBH what he said up there, i did just before Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/ProOi
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: If a Girl Cried For You   If a Girl Cried For You Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:53 am

LoL Blastin Illusions Razz

btw, Ganksta whats TBH?
Back to top Go down
TwistedFirestarter
TwistedFirestarter

Number of posts : 654
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :
If a Girl Cried For You Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100If a Girl Cried For You Right_bar_bleue

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: If a Girl Cried For You   If a Girl Cried For You Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:22 am

TBH means To Be Honest

Back to top Go down
Ganksta
Pawn
Ganksta

Number of posts : 63
EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: If a Girl Cried For You   If a Girl Cried For You Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:53 pm

thanks for that TFS
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/ProOi
bishounen2k8
Prime Minister
bishounen2k8

EXCLUSIVE Rewards :

Warning :

PostSubject: Re: If a Girl Cried For You   If a Girl Cried For You Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:27 am

Sorry bout the question, . . gehehe . .

don't chat, . .

sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If a Girl Cried For You   If a Girl Cried For You Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If a Girl Cried For You
Page 1 of 1